- Standard Edition: 13 / Signed, Numbered On Back
- Print Dimensions: 20” W x 30″ H
- Print Substrate: Heavy Stock, Metallic Chrome Archival Paper With Polymer Coating
- Hand-Crafted Deckle Edged Paper
- Layered Hand Touched Spraypaint Details
- Print Materials: Archival Acrylic Ink, Montana Spraypaint, and Etched In Ink Signiture
- Each print comes with a signed COA
This print was created at Pasadena City College in the Print Studio Department. A portion of these prints will be saved into the school’s archives. Only a portion of this edition will be available for sale HERE.
Founder and editor of Urbanite. Street Art lover who after the finishing her MA thesis on the muralist movement in the 1920-50s, developed a fascination for street art and graffiti that eventually led to collaborations with different art blogs, including the creation of this one.